stolen from inspired by Christy.
- This morning, I got a free breakfast from Chick-fil-A! Love.
- Our first anniversary is coming up in two months, and Donny has decided to plan our anniversary trip and surprise me. He's picking the destination, booking it, and planning our activities. He NEVER plans anything (preferring to just wing it...), so I'm very excited and happy that he's decided to do this all by himself! LOVE.
- Despite a few weeks of playing well, the Yankees are facing a very uphill battle to get into the postseason. Don't Love.
- I started watching Grey's Anatomy again from the beginning on Netflix. I had forgotten just how great this show was in the early years! Love.
- I've been stuck on level 350 of Candy Crush for weeks, almost a month. Most frustrating level yet.
- Tonight starts a new chapter in my small group. I did decide to stay in the small group after writing this post. After a hiatus for most of July and August, the four of us remaining got together to decide what we were going to do as a group. As I suspected, every one in the group had considered leaving ours to find another group. But we had all independently decided that we wanted to stay. We also agreed that we should attempt to add new people, so we invited four other ladies to join us. We've got a children's minister, a nursing student, a dog groomer, and a food service saleswoman coming tonight. Two of the new people are married, and one is engaged. I'm SO excited about the expansion of our group and also the new book we are beginning (Duty or Delight by Tammie Head). It's about transforming our relationship with God from a duty to a true delight. It's certainly a message I can use right now. Love.