1. God is good. Even with everything that's going on, He's watching out for me and protecting me. He's also given me a peace and has helped me not get angry and bitter. No way I would be able to be so calm without Him.
2. I'll be seeing my love in two weeks thanks to an impromptu decision to use my US Airways standby ticket this month. (A quick trip out of here and some time with Donny is exactly what I need after this week's events.)
3. The police arrested some people with my credit cards last night. Apparently, they were part of a big ring, and it's been an ongoing investigation for a while.
4. People have been so great to me-- friends and family who drive me around while my car is being fixed, co-workers who let me borrow cash while I don't have credit cards or access to my accounts, banks and credit card companies who quickly get my accounts shut down and get me new cards ASAP... Even the guy who came to fix my broken window yesterday vacuumed the glass out of my car for me.
5. I'm going to Opening Night of our local minor league baseball team with my girls tonight. It's perfect baseball weather today, and I can't wait!!
6. Wedding planning is coming along very well! We've made a lot of progress in the last couple weeks, and I'm starting to feel less overwhelmed.
Thank you all for your support as well-- I've gotten some super sweet comments, tweets, texts, and emails from y'all. The blogging community is amazingly supportive, and I sincerely appreciate you all.
Happy weekend, everyone!! :)